I wish if any A Boy / If I was a guy





"If I can be a boy for a day so I could stay out of their own home longer. Drinking beer with friends, the heart does and it's not a question of some kind Daughter in me. If I get a chance to be a boy for a day with which I want to have fun with it and are not accountable to anybody. "
hot pakistani local girl show hot pose in masti
hot pakistani local girl show hot pose in masti


These are not book Light a Strives. On which a writer had not written anything controversial, are accused of forcing me to come in limelight. These Light of a song, and not a famous pop singer in a Hindi song "Bio mes of the album's song" I Wish If You A Boy '. Imply that the country all along, consider themselves progressive, to give women equal rights and freedom that countries have a singer that sings "If I were a guy won a life of its own." Modern woman's freedom song is a question for those who add to the garments. This question is nothing new, same stale old question, What exactly is freedom? Or go here I have freedom to live according to them but will not you dance with anyone except me. Complicate the matter - is the same beat, for me to judge anyone would Why? I not legal, I learn something yourself is not allowed to make mistakes in life? Is it necessary that I ask for your right to follow? I can not keep his own right?

In fact, freedom of woman is man's slave, the woman's freedom varieties, surfaces and have no fixed terms. Around the very progressive if you look at couples who look so far have layers. If it's normal lending a hand in the housework. Also love - marriage (which in itself should be progressive) see the concept of freedom of the secondary. Enter marriage as a way to live cast, the girl's return and the Inter religion marriage, then your religion, your name, your mine - will have to change the methods of feeding. He loved to cry aloud, the name is changed in an instant. Identity is changed and the modern lovers. All this of course does not have a date. Of love is to destroy ourselves now, that lover's life by deleting your personality than the girl who will hold the feet.

Well, Bio mes and may be added a few lines of this song. If I were a guy with his name gracefully holds your whole life, I do not mouth from past relationships to create a relationship to turn. Along the slanted eyes not to see me, my great - classic hits on the Then not, does not tag. I can not drenched in the rain in the middle of the heart, a stare - not making 'eyes. If I were a guy not wearing the scarf stays the course in the summer. Weather the case - dress. If I were a guy does not need to marry to my fair complexion. Freshen that I would not Freshen the ice and the 'sister' is not called.

Raises some questions which are asked to listen to these girls' Behave yourself 'or' Oh my God, you go again. Some of these questions are simply, why I once their freedom - often go ask someone else. Why just dressed - by transforming the content itself is laden with jewelry, he said. Why not why the fire burning in me I would burn all the curtains in the house. If Asian countries, Arab countries or Western Chantry fight I had to get out of my survival is everywhere, has to come out of relationships. And why My love for man Ab independence - in the air as soon as the start to cough.

Of course she had a boy, then neither do nor chanting the question 'if any I wish a boy.







Share your views...

0 Respones to "I wish if any A Boy / If I was a guy"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Andla Aligarh Blog All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Andla Aligarh